Monday, January 7, 2013

Let's see how this goes...

It's been about 6 months since my desire to create a blog began. Being an avid reader of multiple blogs has made me interested in sharing my interests and reviews of a variety of things to whoever wishes to read them. Hopefully over time my writing, reviews, and blog will improve and can be something that I contribute to frequently. My blog will not be classified under a single topic, just because I would eventually become bored with writing about just one topic. So as of today, my blog will cover a range of topics: fashion, nail polish, books, documentaries, movies, recipes, places I want to visit, and random thoughts that cross my mind. And that is all, so here's a picture of my cute dog to end the post because I do not know how to end it any other way.
my yorkie

 Hope you guys have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment