Thursday, January 10, 2013

Deborah Lippmann: Naked

Alright, so this will be my first nail polish post! I've been going job hunting recently so I decided to go for the more professional look with the nude nails. Deborah Lippmann's Naked is by far my favorite nude nail polish, it goes perfectly with my skin color. I've had to try multiple nude nail polishes before I was able to find this one. Normally Deborah Lippmann full size nail polishes retail for around 18 dollars and I was able to find this one at TJ Maxx for only 5 dollars. You know you're obsessed with nail polish when you find a designer nail polish that's 75% off of retail price and you have to buy it. 
So without further ado, here is my first nail polish picture:


These are the products I used:

nailtiques formula 1
Deborah Lippmann Naked
Seche Vite Top Coat


If any of you guys love nail polish but hate waiting for it to dry, then the first thing you should invest in is Seche Vite. No joke, this top coat dries and makes your nails feel amazingly smooth and shiny. One thing that many people who used Seche Vite complain about is the smell and how thick it becomes after a while. After using around 4 bottles of this top coat, I've realized that the only reason why it becomes thick is if you shake it a lot and don't screw on the top tight enough. Though it is a bit pricey, I really do believe that it is worth the money. 
If you have any questions about the nail polish I used, please feel free to comment below and ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment