Sunday, February 10, 2013

Brands that I Love: Jacquie Aiche

Jacquie Aiche
I am not the type who can pull off or incorporate loud, bright colored jewelry into my outfits. I'm the type of girl who loves the look of simple, minimalist jewelry that can go with any outfit that you choose to wear. One brand that I think fits my taste perfectly is Jacquie Aiche. Of course I don't own any of their jewelry (too expensive for my wallet), but I hope that one day I'll be able to save up the money and purchase one of these gorgeous items! Although I think that will be a while away, it definitely does not stop me from lusting after these items. I'm also more partial to gold jewelry (as you can see from my choices above), although I do like silver once in a while, gold just seems to be able to have a bronzing affect on my skin tone. 
Also, today is Chinese New Year's! So happy new years to all my fellow asians out there! I hope you had a great time eating yummy food and spending time with family. 
If you're interested in buying any of these items, I have provided links below. I hope you have a wonderful week! 

1. CZ Earrings
2. Herkimer Crystal Prong Studs 
3. Cluster Trinity Necklace
4. Diamond Waif Small Bezel Ring
5.Pave Pyramid Double Bezel Ring
6. Pave Leaf Cuff




No comments:

Post a Comment